CANTERBURY junior HOCKEY CLUB
Sponsorship enables us to go beyond offering just basic hockey coaching and:
All this, enriches the experience of our members and gives them greater opportunities for personal growth and sporting development.
" Sponsorship is a great way for businesses to support the Club and RAISE their brand awareness "
Tim Ashenden, Mickle Print
Hockey is a family sport, and those associated with hockey like to ‘keep things in the family’. That’s why our players, officials, supporters and their families turn first to our sponsors when shopping for new products and services.
Sponsors can enjoy high visibility at Polo Farm
• 10,000s of players and visitors come to Polo Farm each year
• On any Saturday in the hockey season over 200-300 hockey players and officials come to the club, plus supporters
• Canterbury Christchurch University, Canterbury College, Kent Schools and Youth Association and local schools also use the facilities, as do Canterbury Ladies Hockey Club and the Juniors section
• Regional and County competitions at adult and youth level are held here annually
• The Polo Farm Club House and its function/meeting rooms are also used by a variety of clubs and outside organisations
• Our hockey teams are regularly featured in the sports pages of local newspapers and in recent years have appeared on TV in National Indoor Hockey Finals.
Raise your name awareness
Depending of the level of sponsorship you choose, your name could be in full view on:
• Pitch-side banners, hoardings and kit
• Advertisements in match day programmes and fixture cards
• Signage on our minibuses etc
• Adverts and links on our website
Types of sponsorship available
There are lots of ways to sponsor the club, and we can put together a bespoke package that to meet your specific needs and preferences.
Our Sponsorship is managed by Sally Hayes who will be very pleased to meet you, please get in touch using the contact form above.